Optidge Volunteers at the Aishel House
It’s the season of giving at Optidge! The Optidge team and their families ventured into the heart of the Houston Medical Center to volunteer at the Aishel House to help prepare soup for families and challah for the upcoming Annual Aishel House Benefit Gala.
Although the Aishel House apartment building is relatively new, the history of the Aishel House goes quite some time back where Rabbi Lazer & Rochel Lazaroff realized there was a need for temporary lodging, meals, transportation and more for visiting and in-town patients.
Fast-forward to present day, the Aishel House has a beautiful building with 23 apartments for those seeking treatment in the medical center who come from all walks of life and perspectives.
Even after all these years, the Aishel House volunteer network continues to grow and it is one Optidge is glad to be a part of. The Aishel House not only provides temporary lodging but volunteers can also shuttle patients to and from hospital appointments, deliver meals at hospitals, take a patient out shopping or even host a Friday night dinner at your home for the patient and family.
The Aishel House prides itself for its genuine care and support for patients in a safe and clean environment. And for good reason. Their warmth is so clearly felt as you walk throughout the space and take in the delicious aromas from the kitchen (I’d like to think it was the delectable split pea soup we had just made for residents). But most importantly, it was evident in the welcoming smiles and gracious hospitality from Rabbi Lazer & Rochel Lazaroff and their team Dina & Mussy. We will most certainly be back to volunteer again!
The Aishel House is a grass-roots nonprofit organization with a handful of volunteer opportunities.
- Optidge’s “The Digital Marketing Mentor” Podcast Strikes Gold and Silver at the 2023 Davey Awards
- Mandy Politi, Optidge Senior SEO Strategist, Presenting “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks” at State of Search 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose