Podcast: The Twists and Turns of Scaling an Agency With Danny Gavin of Optidge
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- Diamonds, Rabbi, and earning an MBA: Danny Gavin’s come up story
- Why Danny left the family business of selling diamonds
- How Danny’s agency services have evolved
- Scaling and growing your agency through the power of delegation
- Ways to flex your delegation muscle
- How Danny helped a plumbing company double their leads
- Landmines to avoid when assisting clients with site migrations
- Breaking down the disruptive marketing approach
- Why Danny created ODEO Academy
- Tips to market a course
- Using paid LinkedIn ads
In this episode…
Agency owners are specialists in the services they render but also wear many different hats to serve their clients better. One of the toughest challenges they face is taking off some of those hats and letting others come in to help scale the business. It’s a nightmare that keeps them twisting and turning in bed.
Are you facing these same challenges in your business? Today’s guest, Danny Gavin, had a similar experience but moved past it to grow his business. What was his secret recipe? Delegation. It’s a tough pill to swallow, but if Danny could do it, you can too.
Listen to this episode of the Inspired Insider Podcast with Dr. Jeremy Weisz featuring the Founder and Chief Strategist of Optidge, Danny Gavin. They discuss Danny’s journey to becoming an agency owner, how he’s been able to scale and grow, creating and marketing a course, and many things in-between.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Daniel Cotlar on LinkedIn
- Jay Steinfeld on LinkedIn
- Duncan Alney on LinkedIn
- Michal Eisikowitz on LinkedIn
- Ian Garlic on LinkedIn