3 Ways To Track Clicks as Conversions in Adwords
I went to an awesome seminar today run by Google!!! I learned and was reminded of many things. One of the topics that I was reminded about was the common question of “is it possible to Track Clicks as Conversions in Adwords.” Well the answer is yes! Here are 3 excellent blog posts that discuss the topic
1. How to Track Clicks as Conversions in Adwords
2. How To Track Clicks As Conversions in AdWords Using Google Analytics
– Here is a more recent article from the same blog that outlines 14 steps to:
…achieve the same goal by setting up Event Tracking as Goals in Google Analytics, and importing the goals into AdWords as conversion….
– This in another way of asking the question. This post provides an easier way than solution #1.
Then for links which you want to track just do this :
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands
- Podcast: The Twists and Turns of Scaling an Agency With Danny Gavin of Optidge
- Webinar: Launching, Marketing & Selling It | Entrepreneurship
- Podcast: Does Learning SEO Require a Formal Course?