3 Ways To Track Clicks as Conversions in Adwords
I went to an awesome seminar today run by Google!!! I learned and was reminded of many things. One of the topics that I was reminded about was the common question of “is it possible to Track Clicks as Conversions in Adwords.” Well the answer is yes! Here are 3 excellent blog posts that discuss the topic
1. How to Track Clicks as Conversions in Adwords
2. How To Track Clicks As Conversions in AdWords Using Google Analytics
– Here is a more recent article from the same blog that outlines 14 steps to:
…achieve the same goal by setting up Event Tracking as Goals in Google Analytics, and importing the goals into AdWords as conversion….
– This in another way of asking the question. This post provides an easier way than solution #1.
Then for links which you want to track just do this :
- Optidge’s “The Digital Marketing Mentor” Podcast Strikes Gold and Silver at the 2023 Davey Awards
- Mandy Politi, Optidge Senior SEO Strategist, Presenting “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks” at State of Search 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose