Podcast: How to run an award-winning Facebook advertising campaign | How the Fxck
Watch and Listen on Youtube‘
Listen on Anchor
In this episode, we discuss Danny’s expertise areas: SEO & paid social.
We focus on one social media ad campaign in particular.
Optidge ran an advertising campaign for Degs & Sal, the eCommerce jewellery brand available to buy D2C (a channel pivot from selling through major retailers like Nordstrom, Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s).
Degs & Sal had one requirement: to have 2x ROAS on their Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns.
The Optidge took over the campaigns and these were the results:
- 400x increase in total revenue
- 130% increase in DIRECT ROAS to 2.66x
- 72% decrease in cost per purchase,
- 29% decrease in cost per add to cart
- 24% decrease in CPMs. Finally
- 278% increase in unique orders
- 2020 AMA Crystal Award for Best Plan B Marketing Campaign
In the episode, we look at the method behind the success.
- How to build audiences that convert
- Why you need to design a funnel
- The importance of testing
- How much you need to spend on testing
- What you should test
- Examples of long and short-form copy used in the campaigns
And all in 30 minutes. What’s not to love?
- 2023 Top 3 Digital Marketing Trend Predictions
- Podcast: Together – Optidge | An Agency Story
- Podcast: Divine Providence and Digital Marketing | Jewish Money Matters
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands