Podcast: Together – Optidge | An Agency Story
On this week’s episode of An Agency Story, we have Danny Gavin with Optidge, an internet marketing agency based out of Houston, Texas. Danny is the son of an immigrant family, and while his parents were very supportive, he learned at a young age that he needed to make his own path in the world.
Danny’s unlikely path to agency owner started out shortly after he graduated rabbinical school and his path was to take a different course. He has grown a successful agency by caring and investing heavily in the success of his team. I instantly liked Danny from the start of our first conversation, and I’m sure you will too.
Enjoy the story.
- Optidge’s “The Digital Marketing Mentor” Podcast Strikes Gold and Silver at the 2023 Davey Awards
- Mandy Politi, Optidge Senior SEO Strategist, Presenting “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks” at State of Search 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose