Podcast: Together – Optidge | An Agency Story
On this week’s episode of An Agency Story, we have Danny Gavin with Optidge, an internet marketing agency based out of Houston, Texas. Danny is the son of an immigrant family, and while his parents were very supportive, he learned at a young age that he needed to make his own path in the world.
Danny’s unlikely path to agency owner started out shortly after he graduated rabbinical school and his path was to take a different course. He has grown a successful agency by caring and investing heavily in the success of his team. I instantly liked Danny from the start of our first conversation, and I’m sure you will too.
Enjoy the story.
- Podcast: Together – Optidge | An Agency Story
- Podcast: Divine Providence and Digital Marketing | Jewish Money Matters
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands
- Podcast: The Twists and Turns of Scaling an Agency With Danny Gavin of Optidge