Consolidation vs. Multi-Page Targeting of Keywords for On Page Optimization (SEO)
Should you build a separate page for each keyword or combine targeting on a single page?
I always have this issue! 2 related keywords, do I target one page for both, or do I create 2 separate pages. Well here’s the answer ???? Kudos to SEOmoz
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands
- Podcast: The Twists and Turns of Scaling an Agency With Danny Gavin of Optidge
- Webinar: Launching, Marketing & Selling It | Entrepreneurship
- Podcast: Does Learning SEO Require a Formal Course?