Remarketing Now Easier with Google Analytics Integration
What an awesome surprise to find this blog post on Search Engine Land this morning. Google has made it easier and even more accurate to remarket, now with the help of Google Analytics:
…Previously, we created lists based on sections or products within our site, there was some guesswork and some analytics involved in creating these marketing lists. Now we can use Remarketing with Google Analytics to create a marketing list for those that spend a specified amount of time on your site, or place items in the shopping cart…
Often Google gets a lot of flack, like when they introduced the beautiful (not provided) keyword hiding the search querys of users who are logged into their Google account. However, such additions definitely warrant giving Google a nice big pat on the back.
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands
- Podcast: The Twists and Turns of Scaling an Agency With Danny Gavin of Optidge
- Webinar: Launching, Marketing & Selling It | Entrepreneurship
- Podcast: Does Learning SEO Require a Formal Course?