Podcast: Tangible Business Growth | Agency Connect
Our very own Danny Gavin sat down with Sunir Shah, the CEO of Apply and President of the Cloud Software Association. In this episode they discuss the story of how Danny brought in a fractional COO, Leah Leaves, to help him transition from working in the business to working on the business.
Danny shares how he was doing everything in the agency and knew he needed help in order to maintain a work-life balance. Leah was able to help Danny create better systems and processes and make it a better environment for his employees.
They also speak about how Danny transformed his agency to focus on established medium-sized businesses in the B2B and B2C realm, primarily in lead generation efforts.
They discuss how important it is for an agency to know its turn-away rate and to control revenue, which helps maintain a buffer to keep great people on staff.
Lastly, they touch on the importance of systematic money-saving practices for business owners.
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose
- Podcast: Leading a Digital Marketing Agency with Danny Gavin | Skybound Leadership
- Podcast: Tangible Business Growth | Agency Connect