Mandy Politi, Optidge Senior SEO Strategist, Presenting “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks” at State of Search 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth
“I really think I could be a presenter here next year…”
For years people doubted her…
“You aren’t a native English speaker – how are you going to do SEO in the USA?”
“You aren’t a native Spanish speaker – how are you going to do SEO in Mexico for Spanish Speakers?”
One person, after another, doubted this talented woman from Greece – yet she rose to the challenge and proved them all wrong.
And guess what… SHE DID.
WE ARE SO EXCITED to announce that Mandy Politi, Senior SEO Strategist at Optidge, will be presenting (for the first time) at this year’s State of Search in Grapevine, Texas all about her unique perspective on SEO: “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks.”
If you are in the DFW area in November – you’ll have to go listen 🙂
Interested in Listening to Mandy Now?
If you want to listen to Mandy ahead of time, here are 2 great Office Hours episodes (the first one – touches upon her presentation topic) from The Digital Marketing Mentor Podcast.
- Optidge’s “The Digital Marketing Mentor” Podcast Strikes Gold and Silver at the 2023 Davey Awards
- Mandy Politi, Optidge Senior SEO Strategist, Presenting “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks” at State of Search 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose