Paid Search Marketing Influences In Store Purchasing
Trying to sell PPC to your client, boss, or team? Ever wondered if paying for that click was really worth it. I just found this post that introduces a study on the impact of search marketing on in store purchasing. The following is a great find that I want to share with you:
The study claims it is the first to show the offline impact of paid search marketing based on actual behavior rather than consumer surveys and self-reported data. The findings show that “for every $1 of e-commerce revenue generated from paid search, marketers can expect to see approximately another $6 of in-store revenue.”
Other findings also include:
- The average click on a paid search ad generated approximately $15 of in-store revenue, with some merchants seeing as much as $28 of in-store revenue.
- Approximately 9% of clicks on a paid search ad generated an in-store sale, with some merchants seeing up to 26% of clicks on a paid search ad generating an in-store sale.
via Pushing for Increased Natural Search Budget by Exposing Offline Impact | Conductor Blog.What sort of PPC are you and your business doing? Have you seen an effect on in-store purchasing?
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose
- Podcast: Leading a Digital Marketing Agency with Danny Gavin | Skybound Leadership
- Podcast: Tangible Business Growth | Agency Connect