Should I Use Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool for SEO Based Keyword Research???
Should I I often get this question… well my buddy Rand at SEOmoz just shared a wonderful blog post that proves that Google’s Keyword Tool is not at all what people make it out to be.
The bottom line:
Running discovery-focused searches in AdWords may not show you all the valuable/high-volume keyword phrases connected to a word/phrase.
To read more about this checkout SEOmoz’s article: Be Careful Using AdWords for Keyword Research.
A solution: There’s a WONDERFUL tool out there which combines the Google Keyword Tool + Google Suggestions + Google Related Searches all in one!!! It definitely helps open the gates to many more high-volume keyword phrases that you wouldn’t necessarily come up with by using the Keyword Tool alone. To find out more – please leave a comment below.
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose
- Podcast: Leading a Digital Marketing Agency with Danny Gavin | Skybound Leadership
- Podcast: Tangible Business Growth | Agency Connect