Should I Use Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool for SEO Based Keyword Research???
Should I I often get this question… well my buddy Rand at SEOmoz just shared a wonderful blog post that proves that Google’s Keyword Tool is not at all what people make it out to be.
The bottom line:
Running discovery-focused searches in AdWords may not show you all the valuable/high-volume keyword phrases connected to a word/phrase.
To read more about this checkout SEOmoz’s article: Be Careful Using AdWords for Keyword Research.
A solution: There’s a WONDERFUL tool out there which combines the Google Keyword Tool + Google Suggestions + Google Related Searches all in one!!! It definitely helps open the gates to many more high-volume keyword phrases that you wouldn’t necessarily come up with by using the Keyword Tool alone. To find out more – please leave a comment below.
- 2023 Top 3 Digital Marketing Trend Predictions
- Podcast: Together – Optidge | An Agency Story
- Podcast: Divine Providence and Digital Marketing | Jewish Money Matters
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands