WHICH VERSION OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
With the public release of Universal Analytics, there are now many different methods to collect data from your website with Google Analytics. The aim of this guide is to provide guidance on which of these methods is right for your organization — and when you should consider a move to Universal Analytics — by presenting a decision tree to help organizations reach the best possible outcomes for meeting their data requirements.
Excellent Blog Post describing the different styles of GA code – also brings up the GREAT news that soon we will be able to migrate our old GA code into the new Universal Analytics Code… you don’t have to wait until then, try using it now by setting up a new web property on GA. To learn more…
- Optidge’s “The Digital Marketing Mentor” Podcast Strikes Gold and Silver at the 2023 Davey Awards
- Mandy Politi, Optidge Senior SEO Strategist, Presenting “Using Linguistics To Create Content That Ranks” at State of Search 2023 in Dallas/Fort Worth
- Podcast: How to Level Up in Client Management | Inbound Back Office Podcast
- Podcast: What you need to know about GA4 | Product Market Fit
- Podcast: How to Create a Winning Digital Marketing Strategy | Inspired by Purpose