WHICH VERSION OF GOOGLE ANALYTICS IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
With the public release of Universal Analytics, there are now many different methods to collect data from your website with Google Analytics. The aim of this guide is to provide guidance on which of these methods is right for your organization — and when you should consider a move to Universal Analytics — by presenting a decision tree to help organizations reach the best possible outcomes for meeting their data requirements.
Excellent Blog Post describing the different styles of GA code – also brings up the GREAT news that soon we will be able to migrate our old GA code into the new Universal Analytics Code… you don’t have to wait until then, try using it now by setting up a new web property on GA. To learn more…
- 2023 Top 3 Digital Marketing Trend Predictions
- Podcast: Together – Optidge | An Agency Story
- Podcast: Divine Providence and Digital Marketing | Jewish Money Matters
- Podcast: Generating Linkedin Ad Leads for Medical Devices at $100 | Garlic Marketing Show
- When Google Takes Meta Data Into Its Own Hands